JUNE 7-16, 2018
Join our Director of Adult Ministries with community outreach and sharing the gospel in the cool, scenic greenery of Alberta. Projects include community garden construction, leading worship, inner-city ministry, a Block party BBQ and a day at Jasper National Park.
Click on the Flag for Trip Meeting Schedule & Itinerary.
Trip capacity: 10 (FULL)
Leader: Leslie Hunt
Each field team member must submit the following:
• Team Covenant
• Background Check Application (if working with children)
• Financial Contributions (non-refundable) payable to ABC
• Medical Information and Release Form
• Travel Insurance Health Questionnaire if 64-80 years old
• COLOR copy of passport (with at LEAST 6 mos remaining)
• Volunteer Waiver & Release/Media Release
• References & Church Affiliation
Download the forms below to travel on behalf of Anastasia Baptist Church. Once completed, please return the ORIGINALS to your Mission Trip Leader or the Missions & Evangelism Admin Assistant Lori Manning in the Main Office to place in our files to begin processing for travel.
International Travel Application
Health Questionnaire (ages 65-80)
Background Check Application
Travel funding and scholarships are offered by the Missions Council. Please download the form below and submit to your team leader AT LEAST THREE MONTHS IN ADVANCE for the Council's consideration. Review dates are quarterly: Feb, May, Aug & Nov.
Mission Trip Funding/Scholarship Request