JUNE 2 ~ JUNE 9
The heart of Young Life is "contact work", building relationships through outreach, work projects and devotionals with youth and their leaders. Spend a week mentoring, encouraging and edifying the Nicaraguan Leaders, and assist their outreach efforts in neighborhoods and other areas. To donate outreach materials, click here for the wish list.
Trip capacity: 25
Leader: H.A. Smith email@example.com
Each field team member must submit the following:
• Team Covenant
• Background Check Application (if none on file at ABC)
• Financial Contributions (non-refundable) payable to ABC
• Medical Information and Release Form
• Travel Insurance Health Questionnaire if 64-80 years old
• COLOR copy of passport (with at LEAST 6 mos remaining)
• Volunteer Waiver & Release/Media Release
• "Travel Guardian" Consent for Minors (under 18)
• References & Church Affiliation
Download the forms below to travel on behalf of Anastasia Baptist Church. Once completed, please return the ORIGINALS to your Mission Trip Leader or the Missions & Evangelism Admin Assistant Lori Manning in the Main Office to place in our files to begin processing for travel.
International Travel Application
Health Questionnaire (ages 65-80)
International Travel Guardian Consent for Minors
Background Check Application
Travel funding and scholarships are offered by the Missions Council. Please download the form below and submit to your team leader AT LEAST THREE MONTHS IN ADVANCE for the Council's consideration. Review dates are quarterly: Feb, May, Aug & Nov.
Mission Trip Funding/Scholarship Request